It’s not just our motto, it’s the philosophy we use when we build every Stripe Hog.
Because we are contractors, we know what other contractors need and want in their equipment: easy to use, productive and simple to maintain.
The following illustrates some of the main differences between Stripe Hog and our competition and why Stripe Hog is the number one choice for highway and airport contractors around the world.
- Stainless steel debris tanks and polyethylene fresh water tanks ensure years of maintenance free operation.
- Stripe Hogs are forward engineered with future upgrades and technology in mind.
- Stripe Hogs use a tubular blasting head framework that is easy to configure in the field, where blasting heads and spray bars can be switched out quickly with no tools.
- All necessary equipment and tools are carried on the same chassis.
- Heads can be configured to remove markings or runway rubber, blasting widths vary from 6” (15.24 cm) to 72” (182.88 cm) and can be changed very quickly.
- Simultaneous vacuum recovery allows for application of new markings in 20 minutes or less.
- Simultaneous vacuum recovery also allows for immediate emergency landings during the removal process with no FOD hazard.
- Stripe Hogs are available with 5 axis arms allowing for the cleaning of vertical surfaces, such as tunnel walls.
- Stripe Hogs are offered in a wide variety of configurations and sizes designed to handle any job.
- Stripe Hog offers a range of tools from the ride on HT2500 Hog Rider to the hand held HT1000 Ground Hog.
- Most Stripe Hogs use only one engine to power the blasting equipment, debris recovery and power train. Because of this maintenance and daily operation is greatly simplified..
Our competitors have many of these options and features but none of them have all of them. That’s what makes Stripe Hog unique and in our opinion, better than our competition.
More machines around the world than our four closest competitors combined!